This past week, the conversation around the JPAR nation has been work-life balance.
Work-life balance can seem like an impossible feat. Technology makes entrepreneurs like us accessible around the clock. In fact, 94% of entrepreneurs reported working more than 50 hours per week and nearly half said they worked more than 65 hours per week.
Experts agree: the compounding stress from the never-ending workday is damaging. It can hurt relationships, health and overall happiness.
So, what can we do about this phenomenon?
Consider this seven-step plan:
- Letting GO of perfectionism
- Done is better than perfect
- A plan executed NOW better than a strategy thought about for months
- Quarantine time running all together?
- Exercise and Prayer
- Limit time-wasting activities and people
- Change it up… are you in a rut?
- Start small build new routines
- Stay intentional
- Overwhelmed? Stuck? Paralyzed?
- It is estimated that 1.7MB of data is created EVERY second for every person on earth!
- Give yourself permission to let go and only focus on what you need now.
- If you are in a situation where you feel overwhelmed and don’t know what course to take, “just do the next right thing.” Read this: What To Do When You Don’t Know What To Do?
With this seven-step plan, you can move from being stuck to being inspired. Whose is ALL in?