Over half the year is over!
We just published the “the JPAR 100” an exclusive YTD list of the top 5% inside our firm. A few of these top performers shared with me the routines they have for a mid-year review.
Here is a cliff notes version from the best of the best. It starts with 5 quality questions.
Five Quality Questions:
1. What are the most important lessons you learned about yourself and your business in the first half of 2019?
2. As a result of question #1, what is your plan to course correct and close 2019 strong?
3. What new disciplines do you need to start NOW and master to create the most successful close to the year? And who will hold you accountable?
4. What new skills will you need to master to compete in 2019 and 2020?
- More appointments
Upgrade your listing presentation to WIN every listing
Start a killer buyer capabilities presentation to WIN every buyer
5. What new technology (BuySide) or lead generation (Facebook Ads) tools will you master to bring your business to a new level?
There you have it, 5 quality questions that will lead you to a stronger close to 2019. What’s your answer?