So, a quarter of the year is over, now what?
Well, regardless of market conditions, it’s a good reminder to know the market of the moment determines your message, not your activities. Your message changes with the market of the moment, but your activities don’t, and that is how you win the day.
That which is measured improves.
That which is measured and reported improves exponentially.
Let’s go through the numbers:
- How many conversations about real estate did you have this quarter, and how does that compare to your goal?
- How many sellers, buyers, or investor appointments did you create from your conversations, and how does that compare to your goal?
- How many people did you add to your database and appropriate marketing drip campaigns, and how does that compare to your goal?
- How many referrals did you receive from your database, and is that on target with your goal?
Now there are 20 additional questions we could go through, yet you are starting to get the point. Are you running your business as a business or a hobby? We know that which is measured improves and that which is measured and reported improves exponentially. And if you like the additional questions, give us a shout-out at email@example.com.
I’d leave you with today’s blog with these final two questions.
- What commitments do you need to make to yourself and to your business to ensure that your next month, next quarter, and the rest of the year is exceptional?
- What do you or your real estate sales team need to:
- Stop doing?
- Start doing?
- Do more of?
- Do less of?
Ask a better question… get a better answer!
That’s today’s message and a surefire way to win in any market.