Nationally about 3% of agents create 20 or more transactions a year, yet at JPAR nearly, 8% of our agents create 20 or more transactions. Why is that?
Better planning that leads to better execution.
So, what are the secrets of those highly productive agents?
- They don’t wait. They start business planning in October. Face it, residential real estate typically runs in 90-day cycles. If you wait until December to look at your 2019 business plan, the first quarter of 2019 will already be set, done and all but over.
- They are very CLEAR on their WHY, their VISION, and their unique selling proposition… the one thing that differentiates them from all others.
- They rely on more than one source of leads. With a mindset of “always be testing” they have tried and failed, yet over time have created at least 4 different sources of leads.
- They understand the source and cost of all leads… which ones convert, and which ones don’t.
- They understand that trying harder simply doesn’t work. So, they don’t expect to do the same thing and get a different result. You might want to read YOU SQUARED by Dallas based business coach Price Pritchett.
- They break everything down to the simplest terms. A daily number and a daily activity.
Bonus secret? Those highly productive agents that are crushing their goals have surrounded themselves with a mastermind group that meets consistently to discuss the business plan, execution, challenge assumptions and holds each other accountable.
So, there you have it, 6 steps to a better business plan and one killer bonus secret. What will you do to up your business planning game this week?
Looking for business planning templates? Reach out to us via www.exceedingexpectations.info
Coaching? Take us up on a free coaching consult to see if coaching is right for you: www.jparcoaching.com